Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Silent Fury Silent Fury is offline

Default Dynamic content in word via XML

I am attempting to create a simple word document that acts as a "status"
report for a company. Different portions of the document will reflect the
different status for each branch of the company. Rather than call each
branch to get a status report daily, or have them email me and then I compile
the status, I would like to create objects in my word document that are
"attached" to xml files located in different places. The objects in the word
doc will then synch up with the xml files to reflect current status. Can
anyone help me get started with this? (or perhaps do you know a better way
to accomplish this?)