Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
rut rut is offline

Default what is kerning?

I want to design a document (book). 300 pages. 16X24 cm. I want to use the
times font size 11. or does anybody have a suggestion. I want to know what
kerning between signs are?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

It is also known as letter spacing or character spacing

See: http://desktoppub.about.com/od/typelayout/g/kerning.htm

(Sorry about the ad that claims that you are the 1,000,000th visitor to the
site)

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"rut" wrote in message
I want to design a document (book). 300 pages. 16X24 cm. I want to use the
times font size 11. or does anybody have a suggestion. I want to know what
kerning between signs are?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Also, If you are writing a book, see the following page of fellow MVP Daiya
Mitchell's website:

http://daiya.mvps.org/bookword.htm

--

"rut" wrote in message
I want to design a document (book). 300 pages. 16X24 cm. I want to use the
times font size 11. or does anybody have a suggestion. I want to know what
kerning between signs are?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

"rut" wrote in message
I want to design a document (book). 300 pages. 16X24 cm. I want to use the
times font size 11. or does anybody have a suggestion. I want to know what
kerning between signs are?

kerning & Tracking Sul@Microsoft New Users 11 February 8th 09 03:33 PM
Good value for kerning size Joel Parker New Users 1 October 31st 07 08:35 PM
kerning Vicky Microsoft Word Help 6 November 28th 06 09:56 AM
How does kerning work? Peter Olcott Page Layout 6 December 13th 05 01:37 AM
Kerning Question mike New Users 5 February 23rd 05 03:41 AM