Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
dlf dlf is offline

Default Word 2007 margins on invoice page size

When I print invoice size pages two pages per sheet, with left margin set at
0.5" and right margin at 0.2", multiple pages setting at "Normal" (not
"Mirror margins"), it automatically shifts the margins on alternate pages as
if I was printing in booklet format. How do I get it to just print as it
appears on the screen?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

In case you hadn't noticed, when you choose "2 pages per sheet," you get
"Mirror margins" whether you want it or not (your margins change to "Inside"
and "Outside"). I won't argue that this isn't a bug, but that's the way it
is.

http://word.mvps.org