Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Spugford Spugford is offline

Default Page Setup shows 2 cm top margin, yet the page hs no top margin a.

When I open MS word (2003), my page setup appears to have no top margin,
however on opening the Page Setup window it indicates 2cm. Changing this
value seems to have no effect either.

This problem seems to have come from nowhere quite recently, with MS Word
working perfectly normally for the past few years...

Any ideas?!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
DeanH DeanH is offline

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm.