Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Booklet Printing Booklet Printing is offline

Default Where is the print optionfor "booklet".

InWord 2003 there was an option in the print menu for "booklet". I was able
to create a document in Word 2003 and then print it with the booklet option.
I cannot find it in 2007.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

The "Book fold" option is still on the Margins tab of the Page Setup dialog
box. To open that dialog box: Click the Page Layout tab, and then click the
dialog launcher button (the little arrow on the bottom right) of the Page
Setup group. You'll find the option in the "Multiple pages" list.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Booklet Printing" Booklet wrote in
message ...
InWord 2003 there was an option in the print menu for "booklet". I was
able
to create a document in Word 2003 and then print it with the booklet
option.
I cannot find it in 2007.

buddycurt buddycurt is offline
Junior Member

Hi
I have a deck of spreadsheets containing financial information- think your basic financial statements..I'm trying to present the information on a booklet or a brochure preferably with graphic pictures & designs.. I have no idea of where to begin. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
aaronstone911 aaronstone911 is offline
Junior Member

Microsoft Word 2007 is a booklet with an option that allows you to create a booklet about a new or an existing document. When a document is ready, you can use the book for its ability to quickly format a document also folding-style booklet, which can be printed and shared.