Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
terilad terilad is offline

Default Copy all Text

Hi,

I am looking for help, I wish to copy all the text in a word document with a
click of a command button, I have inserted the command button but I am
looking for a macro to asign to the button, I cannot select the text as it is
not editable due to restriction by filling in form, I am wanting to copy all
the text in the doc to paste to another web based program.

Regards

Mark
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Did you read my reply in your previous, similar thread?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"terilad" wrote in message
Hi,

I am looking for help, I wish to copy all the text in a word document with a
click of a command button, I have inserted the command button but I am
looking for a macro to asign to the button, I cannot select the text as it is
not editable due to restriction by filling in form, I am wanting to copy all
the text in the doc to paste to another web based program.

Regards

Mark

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
terilad terilad is offline

Hi Stafan,

Yes I did, my web was playing up yesterday so this was posted twice, my
apologies.

As stated in question I only need to copy approx 3 lines of text but it is
in a form so no other user can delete parts of the text as I am needing to
copy this text to so that it can be pasted into a web program as text, I dont
want to create a new doc every time as there will be lots of unecesary docs
on the PC.

Any other ideas.

Regards

Mark

"terilad" wrote in message
Hi,

I am looking for help, I wish to copy all the text in a word document with a
click of a command button, I have inserted the command button but I am
looking for a macro to asign to the button, I cannot select the text as it is
not editable due to restriction by filling in form, I am wanting to copy all
the text in the doc to paste to another web based program.

Regards

Mark

.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Use

ActiveDocument.Range.Copy

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"terilad" wrote in message
Hi,

I am looking for help, I wish to copy all the text in a word document
with a
click of a command button, I have inserted the command button but I am
looking for a macro to asign to the button, I cannot select the text as
it is
not editable due to restriction by filling in form, I am wanting to
copy all
the text in the doc to paste to another web based program.

Regards

Mark

.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
terilad terilad is offline

Many thanks Doug

Mark

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Use

ActiveDocument.Range.Copy

--

"terilad" wrote in message
Hi,

I am looking for help, I wish to copy all the text in a word document
with a
click of a command button, I have inserted the command button but I am
looking for a macro to asign to the button, I cannot select the text as
it is
not editable due to restriction by filling in form, I am wanting to
copy all
the text in the doc to paste to another web based program.

Regards

Mark

.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement