Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
punitha punitha is offline

Default Option circling in form

Hi,

Need help urgently.
I'm working on a fill-able form (template).
Let's say I have a selection of words to choose from, and I want the user to
circle his/her option, how do I do that?

Ex:
Present on this visit? Yes No

I want the user to circle either one option "Yes" or "No" by just clicking
on the word of choice.

Please help me with this.
Your prompt respond and help is very much appreciated.

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

This is going to be difficult to achieve in Word.

If you're making a protected form with form fields, use a checkbox
form field for yes/no answers and a dropdown for three or more
choices.

If you're absolutely determined to have circled words, make two
circles (or ovals) with the drawing tool, insert the text (Yes in one,
No in the other), and save them as AutoText entries. Also make two
entries with the words without circles. Then use the technique in
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Add_Toggle_Objects.htm to make them change
when clicked.

--
Regards,