Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
punitha punitha is offline

Default Circling word options in form templates

I am working on a fillable form template (Word 2003) where I want to the user
to circle a choice from given word options.

I have gone through the threads here, but none is helpful, as they all
suggest to use autoshape (circle/oval).

What I want is, when the user clicks on the choice word, I want the word to
be circled. Is it possible?

Greatly appreciate your help on this.
Thanks guys.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

That is not something that Word can do particularly easily, but see the
response from Jay Freedman to your earlier post.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.