Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Michael Michael is offline

Default Spelling checkers in different languages

Hello,

I upgraded to Office 2007 (English version). I do a lot of work in German,
so I had to previously buy 2003 proofing tools to get the German
spell-checker.

The 2003 version won't install on top of 2007. I don't really want to go
through the hassle of trying to install Word 2003, then proofing tools, then
install Word 2007.

Is there some way of getting the German language tools with an English
version of Word 2007?

Thanks in advance for any insight or tips.