Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
skywriter skywriter is offline

Default How do I insert a row (space) between bulleted (#) paragraphs?

I would like to insert a row or space between numbered paragraphs. When I
press Enter 2 times then a I get several blank rows (spaces) between the
paragraphs and when I try to delete the extra rows to get just one row
between the paragraphs, it automatically goes back to where it was before, no
row or space between the numbered paragraphs. I would appreciate your help in
figuring this out. Thank you.