Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Elfego Baca Elfego Baca is offline

Default Change capitalized words to capitalized, bold and red

I would like to change all fully capitalized words to capitalized, bold and
red. How do I do this using find and replace?

I would also like to find capitalized phrases (more than 1 capitalized
word), add 2 paragraph marks before it, make the capitalied phrase capital
and bold, add a period (.) to the end and add a paragraph mark after it. How
do I do that with find and reolace?
--
Butch Cassidy