Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Wizzo Wizzo is offline

Default Quick Part page layouts

I am trying to set up a template in Word 2007, with protected styles, that
has Quick Part items that insert a custom layout (margins, header, footer,
page nos. etc) in either landscape or portrait orientation.

One QP would insert a section with portrait layout (with a different first
page).

The second QP would insert a new page section in landscape (with different
margins etc.)

The final QP would insert a new page section in portrait (with the same
margins etc., as the first section).

The second and third QP would not have a different first page.

I have tried various techniques but cannot succeed. Any ideas?

Wizzo
--
cheer up it could be worse - I did and it was...