Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
gapkid gapkid is offline

Default Odd/Even Page Numbering

I understand how to change the document into separate Odd and Even Pages.
What isn't explained anywhere is how to change the order in a document that
already has Odd and Even Pages. For example, I have a document that starts
with an Odd Page then goes to Even, etc. I need to reverse that and start it
with an Even Page, then Odd, etc. Nowhere does it explain how to do this.