Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Conspluncable Conspluncable is offline

Default Activating cursor for free text

Hello

I would value advice on addressing the issues explained below.

When I insert a table or figure within an MS Word document, it appears that
I cannot activate the cursor underneath in order to include free text. At
present, I am addressing this problem by inserting a text box and typing my
free text within the text box. However, this does not offer an end to my
problems. I would like to progress to a new page but since the text box is at
the bottom of the page, I cannot use the return key along with the cursor to
ensure that the new page appears.

Does anyone have any practical tips to avoid such problems?

Many thanks!