Roger good buddy...

Default How to translate microsoft work's document to word?

How to translate microsoft work's document to word? I tried doing some work
at home and sending a document to myself at work. We only use Office at work
and at home I have XP with Works'. I was told to save the file as rtf (rich
text file) and then send it. Will this work and is it the only way.