Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Nate

Default Different line spacing for outline items.

I'm trying to figure out how I can set different line spacing for items in an outline. for example, I want double spacing after each item when I hit enter. But for items that just wrap on their own, I want only single spacing. Can this be done in word?

--
NATHAN WELDON
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Nate

Just to verify, I'm using Word 2002 on windows XP.

--
NATHAN WELDON
"Nate" wrote in message ...
I'm trying to figure out how I can set different line spacing for items in an outline. for example, I want double spacing after each item when I hit enter. But for items that just wrap on their own, I want only single spacing. Can this be done in word?

--
NATHAN WELDON

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Nate

Will you marry me? I asked 10 different people that in my office and nobody
else knew!

--
NATHAN WELDON
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
This is what Space Before/After is for in the Format Paragraph dialog. To
quickly add 12 points Space Before, press Ctrl+0 (zero).

so
all may benefit.

"Nate" wrote in message
I'm trying to figure out how I can set different line spacing for items in
an outline. for example, I want double spacing after each item when I hit
enter. But for items that just wrap on their own, I want only single
spacing. Can this be done in word?

--
NATHAN WELDON

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

I've been happily married for almost 39 years, so I won't take you up on
that. Sounds like you have an office full of typical Word users. sigh

"Nate" wrote in message
Will you marry me? I asked 10 different people that in my office and

nobody
else knew!

--
NATHAN WELDON
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
This is what Space Before/After is for in the Format Paragraph dialog.

quickly add 12 points Space Before, press Ctrl+0 (zero).

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.