Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Jeanne

Default Mail Merge printed only every other letter

I had a large Mail Merge job (289 recipients) in which I updated the
database, then emailed to another person to print. Every other letter
printed and she had to manually print the missing letters.

Does anyone have an idea of how to fix this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

You must have a Next Record field in the mail merge main document. Such
a field is not required with a form letter type mail merge.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP