Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Seth

Default mail merging excel document in word

I have an excel document that I need to make into labels in word. I can get
the word document to automate the labels and I can find the document source
on my computer. But when I go to merge the two documents, the labels all
fill up with next record fields. I don't understand what I'm doing
wrong. Can anyone help me?

WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 06:26 PM
Excel worksheet in Word linked text boxes Eduardo Oliveira Page Layout 0 January 5th 05 11:23 PM