Cindy M -WordMVP-

Default Missing lines in mail merge labels

Hi ?B?UnlNYXI=?=,

The information is missing when I preview the labels. And same for print
preview and printing. Nothing special about the PC - standard desktop used
only with Office.

I'm going to try moving the fields around in the database and remapping. I
also think I will copy the files to another computer and try the merge there.
If the same problem occurs it's the data? If not the same problem, it must be
something in the Word install (options,etc). Sound like a plan?

Yes...

Can you be more specific about what you mean by "remapping"? Are you trying to
use the AddressBlock?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org