Herman

Default Web Images

I'm about to send out a mailing (newsletter made in Word 2003, to be sent out
via Outlook 2003). I would like to include some graphic elements (e.g.
company logo) in the newsletter. I have sent a draft of the newsletter and I
have noticed that the graphic are sent as attachment. Any possibility to
avoid this (e.g. by putting the images on our website)? Or is that not
recommended? Maybe a more simple way?
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?SGVybWFu?=,

I'm about to send out a mailing (newsletter made in Word 2003, to be sent out
via Outlook 2003). I would like to include some graphic elements (e.g.
company logo) in the newsletter. I have sent a draft of the newsletter and I
have noticed that the graphic are sent as attachment. Any possibility to
avoid this (e.g. by putting the images on our website)?

I think you can do this if you link in the graphics (rather than embed them)
into the Word document. See this newsgroup discussion with "Gary" from a couple
of years ago:

http://www.google.ch/groups?hl=de&lr...0sp eedy&rnum
=8&prev=/groups%3Fas_q%3Dmail%2520merge%2520email%2520graph ic%26as_ugroup%3Dmicr
osoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields%26lr%3D%26num%3 D100%26hl%3Dde

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)