db@kingassoc

Default How do I set sup a mail merge from Excel to Word if the system ca.

How do I set sup a mail merge from Excel to Word if the system cannot find my
database? My database is in Excel and Word is finding the other databases in
Excel except the one I need to use. The connection was there at one time,
and now it cannot be found.
WileyW

Locate the spreadsheet in which your data is located using the MailMerge
Wizard. If you have several sheets, click the one that contains your data to
be merged. Verify that the name is the same and that the database is stored
in the same directory as your other databases.

"db@kingassoc" wrote:

How do I set sup a mail merge from Excel to Word if the system cannot find my
database? My database is in Excel and Word is finding the other databases in
Excel except the one I need to use. The connection was there at one time,
and now it cannot be found.

db@kingassoc

Thank you,
but the MailMerge Wizard is not finding the workbook, muchless the sheets I
need to work with. I can browse for it and find it that way, but the MMerge
W just takes me back to searching... and will not complete the wizard. I am
working on a 2000 system.