Russ

Default sequence of records

My mail merge is for form letters, but i have several clients so there are
several records in teh merge. how do i organize this so that it will appear
alphabetical bythe clients last name in the merge?

thanks
russ
--
Russ
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

You need to sort the data source on the last name field.

--
Please post any further questions or followup to the newsgroups for the
benefit of others who may be interested. Unsolicited questions forwarded

Hope this helps
Doug Robbins - Word MVP