CorpSrvGroup

Default How do I change the size of labels in a mail merge?

I am trying to change a label size in a mail merge that was created and saved
on my computer already. I don't want to have to retype anything, as there
are over 800 labels. I just need to change the size. Does anyone know how
to do this?

Graham Mayor

Convert the labels to a data file
http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm then remerge to