Gyda

Default Access outlook contacts through Word mail merge

In fact I have the same problem as Firepastor.
I can't accsess Outlook contact list from Word mail merge, when I try this,
Word shut down, and I get an error message.
Program version: XP Home Edition 2001
Doug Robbins

It might help if you let us know what the error message said. Try
initiating the merge from Outlook. See the "Mail merge from Outlook" item
of fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website at
http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,