reunion lady

Default How do I remove a section break?

Used mailmerge to bring database information into Word '97 to prepare a
reunion yearbook. Each record is on a separate page. Section break shows on
the page layout. Deleting does not correct my problem. Need several records
per page for over 400 class members (records).

Any suggestions?

Thanks.
Doug Robbins

Use a Catalog type mailmerge instead.