Sondra

Default Word Merge with ACCESS

I have a Word Document that I want to merge data from my
Access Database.

The field in my database is a number field ####

The format I would like it to have it show in the Word
Document is CC020-0#-###

Is this possible?
Peter Jamieson

It should be possible - assuming your field is called mynum, insert a
standard merge field and use Alt-F9 to reveal the code. You should see
something like

{ MERGEFIELD mynum }

Add a numeric format switch as follows:

{ MERGEFIELD mynum \#"0'-'000" }

Assuming the CC020-0 part is constant just put it outside the Mergefield,
e.g.

CC020-0{ MERGEFIELD mynum \#"0'-'000" }

Peter Jamieson