Ariana

Default IncludePicture Repeats the Same Picture

huh? i'm not quiet as advanced as you all. I have a gorgeous Word doc, and a
well-done XLS spreadsheet with "perfect" hyperlinks to images in my shared
drive (all paths are correctly mapped.)

what is this talk about macros? can you reply with detail instructions on use?

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Because of the conditional field, it may be that the update didn't work
correctly. Updating is a bit of a black art
Try using the macro code at - http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm to
update the merged document.

JSonnabend wrote:
Thanks, Graham, but that didn't do the trick. I was pulling my hair
out (which I can ill-afford to do) reading and trying everything I
could find. I finally tried using the INCLUDEPICTURE field outside of
the IF construct, and that worked. I've written a quick macro that
does some formatting after the merge, including removing all the
errors that show up for records without images.

I guess that qualifies as a bug. I wonder if anyone else has seen
this behavior.

- Jeff