Jen Jen

Default When merging, the text code window appears

Microsoft Word, 2003 version
Blank label document
Pull up Access Mailing List
The document appears in code
All three decoding choices are not working
How to decode this document?
When going straight into Access, no problem

Doug Robbins

Was Alt+F9 among the three "decoding choices" to which you referred? What
do you actually mean by "appears in code"?

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Jen Jen" Jen wrote in message
Microsoft Word, 2003 version
Blank label document
Pull up Access Mailing List
The document appears in code
All three decoding choices are not working
How to decode this document?
When going straight into Access, no problem

How do I get the "0" to print in the zip code when mail merging f. Ragmop Microsoft Word Help 4 January 11th 05 08:51 PM
How do I get rid of the same text that appears everytime I open a. kellychristiansen2 Microsoft Word Help 1 January 8th 05 06:07 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
Make Word displays strings of text, not strings of code Xero Microsoft Word Help 2 December 9th 04 10:35 AM
Cannot copy text which appears with black dots below it! Richiev4 Microsoft Word Help 1 November 24th 04 05:03 PM