pas926

Default Don't want to see zero

I'm using Word 2000 and merging from a query in Access 2000. I don't want to
see anything if the result is zero. When I use the if then statement I get
"Supervisor hours 2" but if it's zero I will see "0" I want to suppress the
zero. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance Paul
Doug Robbins

It would be easier to help if you had provided the field construction that
you are using, but I would always do this with a query in Access that used
the IIF function returning "" if the field being tested contains 0.

In Word, you would use the same "" as the result to be displayed if your
If...then...else field detected a zero value.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP