Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
shire45 shire45 is offline

Default pics wont show in doc

Could some one please help as my pics from file or clip art wont upload as i
dont see picture thankyou
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Office Helper Office Helper is offline

Go to Tools | Options, view tab under show make sure Picture Placeholders is
not checked.

"shire45" wrote:

Could some one please help as my pics from file or clip art wont upload as i
dont see picture thankyou

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

A few things to try:
1. In Word, if you're working in Normal view, then switch to
Print Layout view (View | Print Layout), because objects that are
formatted as "float over text" (Word 97) or as something other
than "inline with text" (Word 2000, 2002, and 2003) are not
visible in Normal view.
2. In Word, click on Tools | Options | View tab | check the
"Drawings" box and uncheck the "Picture placeholders" box | Print
tab | check the "Drawing objects" box | OK.
3. If neither of the previous suggestions fixes the problem,
then try reducing the hardware acceleration setting in Start |
Control Panel | Display | Settings | Advanced | Troubleshoot. If
this fixes the problem, then you might want to check the website
of the manufacturer of your video card/graphics adapter to see if
there is an updated driver available.