Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
mia mia is offline

Default How do I attach data from an Excel file to a Word document?

I have written an invitation to a fair that we are about to attend, and now
we want to send those invitations to our customers to invite them to our
stand at the fair. The addresses, that is company names, attentions, P.O.
Box, postal no and city are written in Excel, in different cells. How do I do
to attach these data to the Word document that would make the invitation look
more personal? Any ideas? Im grateful for all help I can get.
--
Mia in Sweden
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Pat Garard Pat Garard is offline

G'Day Mia,

See the online Tutorial at:
http://office.microsoft.com/training...RC011205671033
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Mia" wrote in message
I have written an invitation to a fair that we are about to attend, and now
we want to send those invitations to our customers to invite them to our
stand at the fair. The addresses, that is company names, attentions, P.O.
Box, postal no and city are written in Excel, in different cells. How do I do
to attach these data to the Word document that would make the invitation look
more personal? Any ideas? Im grateful for all help I can get.
--
Mia in Sweden

Detach or change SQL data source for Word template, and other Qs SJMac Mailmerge 6 July 27th 06 10:12 AM
WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 06:26 PM
Why isn't all my Excel data merging into my Word labels document? Cindy Meister Mailmerge 0 August 6th 05 09:19 AM
Word Field Codes in Excel data file mranz Mailmerge 7 December 11th 04 09:02 AM