Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
mar mar is offline

Default Printing a Org Chart in ISO A1, 841x594

I'm working in a family tree and I need to work in extended format papers
like A2 or A1.
The printer is a HP Plotter DesignJet 350C(D/A1) and i have choiced this
printer and the format ISO A1.
When I tried to extend the page layout more than 55,5 I get a misatge that
is not posible, why?
Is a problem with word?
Is a problem with Org Chart?
--
Thank you very much
Mar
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

It is not a 'problem' but a design limitation. This is the maximum page size
of the Word application.

Mar wrote:
I'm working in a family tree and I need to work in extended format
papers like A2 or A1.
The printer is a HP Plotter DesignJet 350C(D/A1) and i have choiced
this printer and the format ISO A1.
When I tried to extend the page layout more than 55,5 I get a misatge
that is not posible, why?
Is a problem with word?
Is a problem with Org Chart?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
mar mar is offline

Any suggestions?
I have work a lot and I need to incorporate new elements to the family tree.
Have the powerpoint the same limitation?
Do you know if there are any diagram product to import an Org. Chart?
--
Thank you very much
Mar