Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
donavon donavon is offline

Default for darell: really delightful nntp access - udgo - (1/1)

I love this, just had to share it with everyone.

One thing I love about them, they don't keep log files of the news I read or files I download.
Take a look, I know you'll love it as much as I do.
Take a look at all the great features below and imagine! You'll LOVE it.
Great prices and support await you as you travel into the beautiful world of premium nntp access.
They offer some of the best premium newsgroup access anywhere.
Images, video, mp3 music, the real news from around the world... it's all inside waiting for you.

Very long retention
Convenient thumbnail indexes
Blazing fast downloads
2,000,000 new posts each day
Keyword searchable

I can post whatever I want to post at http://www.newsdude.net it's great. Bye for now.

Ukbosaznem cet! Hapji furno ti vowmokipzol lirri ...