Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Greg Dunn Greg Dunn is offline

Default Word 2007 and Long Docs

Have any of you worked with Word 2007 and long, complex documents? Any
comments on the experience (compared with Word 2005 and earlier versions)?

Thanks!
Greg Dunn

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

Depends on what you consider long and complex. So far so good!

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.