Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
RobertJohn RobertJohn is offline

Default Conversion from WordPerfect

Hi all

I have several documents which I produced using Word Perfect 12, and
which I now wish to convert to MS Word 2007. They are fairly simple
documents with no fancy formatting so the conversion is largely
successful, but...

The documents have several footnotes (which have converted OK) but if I
try to insert a new footnote everything works fine except that the
footnote number in the document appears as plain text, normal size
instead of a small superscript. (The actual footnote itself is fine -
no problems with that.) So far the only solution I have been able to
come up with is to manually change it using the superscript button,
which becomes fairly tedious when my document editing involves several
new footnotes. Is there anything I can do so that the new footnotes
work properly?

Thanks in advance

Robert

--