Jesse13579

Default Word marking text as deleted and not deleting

Recently word, on one special text document it has begun to change text to
red and mark it with a line through it. The text will not delete and when I
try to cut or delete it word tells me that "the selection is marked as
deleted text" and it will not allow me to delete it.
Anne Troy

You're tracking changes, Jesse. Just double-click the TRK at the bottom of
the screen to turn it off. See Item 8:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/m..._explained.htm
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com