Kathy

Default creating fill-in fields based on information in the Outlook Contac

I would like to create a form using address from the Outlook Contacts
database. Ideally it would be nice for the users to type in the contact's
name "john doe" and have a drop down list display the choices. Then after
selection is made, the address fields will automatically fill in with the
information in the database. Sounds easy but how do I do it. I've used
Access extensively in the past, but since Access is not available to me I
need to try to do this with MS Word and Excel. I would appreciate any help
anyone can offer.

Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?S2F0aHk=?=,

You should ask this in the word.vba newsgroup.

I would like to create a form using address from the Outlook Contacts
database. Ideally it would be nice for the users to type in the contact's
name "john doe" and have a drop down list display the choices. Then after
selection is made, the address fields will automatically fill in with the
information in the database. Sounds easy but how do I do it. I've used
Access extensively in the past, but since Access is not available to me I
need to try to do this with MS Word and Excel. I would appreciate any help
anyone can offer.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org