JimHodges

Default Creating a glossary in a word document?

Hoiw do I create a glossary in a Word document? I thought there use to be,
under the "Insert" menu fuction, a list of possible tables/functions and
Glossary was one of them?
Margaret Aldis

There's no in-built glossary facility in Word, but Shauna Kelly has some
suggestions he

http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/glossary/glossary.html

--
Margaret Aldis - Microsoft Word MVP