formhelp

Default Table not easily continuing on next page

I have a form that the user is able to unprotect in order to copy and paste
additional rows. However, we are finding that when this occurs near the
bottom of the page the table doesn't "nicely" continue onto the next
page...it goes right over the footer and splits starting what appears as a
separate table. Any suggestions on getting the table to stop before it gets
to the footer and smoothly continuing on the next page?
Barb R.

I've seen this happen when the row length is set to a value that's too large.

Select Table Properties and look at the Row tab. See what the height is
set to for the row in question.