Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JustBeinMe

Default how do i re-enable copy+paste functions in MS Word 2000?

for some reason, i now cannot copy and paste by either using my mouse
(right-clicking) or by using Ctrl C and Ctrl V. how do i re-enable these
functions? (im using MS Word 2000) (at th moment, this function does not
work in any program such as internet explorer either) thanks..
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?SnVzdEJlaW5NZQ==?=,

for some reason, i now cannot copy and paste by either using my mouse
(right-clicking) or by using Ctrl C and Ctrl V. how do i re-enable these
functions? (im using MS Word 2000) (at th moment, this function does not
work in any program such as internet explorer either) thanks..

If you boot Windows in SAFE MODE, does the functionality work?

If it does, you probably have a third-party program interfering. Recently,
we've been seeing cases where some document/file management tools and
antivirus software have interfered with copy/paste. Can you remember what
software you've installed since it stopped working?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

There is also a worm (Blaster) that prevents pasting. See

Hi ?B?SnVzdEJlaW5NZQ==?=,