Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Codzilla Codzilla is offline

Default Opening a merge form linked from a website

I am creating a work website and wish to post links to templated merge form
documents. How can I enable users to bring up these templated forms so that
it stops at each merge field? Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?Q29kemlsbGE=?=,

I am creating a work website and wish to post links to templated merge form
documents. How can I enable users to bring up these templated forms so that
it stops at each merge field?

Your requirements aren't clear. There's nothing in Word that individually
selects "merge fields". Nor is "templated merge form documents" a Word-specific
term. Perhaps if you expand on what you mean, and include the version of Word
involved, someone may have some ideas for you...

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)