Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jens-computer-headaches Jens-computer-headaches is offline

Default Making Forms compatible between Word 2003 and 2007

My business relies on using forms that I create and e-mail. I have Word 2003
and when I e-mail a form to someone who has Word 2007, they can't fill it
out. I ensure that the form is locked before e-mailing it, but they don't
seem to have the same controls/options and I'm lost as to how to direct them.

What is the easiest way that someone with Word 2007 can complete a form
designed with Word 2003? AND if we can get them to complete the form
correctly, will I be able to see and work with their answers using my 2003
version?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Filling out the form should be working in both versions of Word. Is the
recipient trying to edit the form? Are there macros involved?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

news