Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
chin

Default TOC appears corrupted after sending through email

Table of contents seems to be corrupted after sending the Word Document
through email
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

In what way? Do page numbers display incorrectly? If so, and if this
is Word 2003, ask the recipient to clear the "Allow starting in
Reading Layout" option in Tools | Options, General tab.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP