Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
christophercbrewster via OfficeKB.com christophercbrewster via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Format change made to whole document, need to remove

Someone who has final say over my document made some changes and distributed
it for review. She uses Word in the non-automated way, making changes on each
paragraph. One change she made was to select the whole document and change
the format to justified (both left and right, that is). If that's what she
wants, I need to add it to my styles correctly, but I don't know how to get
rid of her justified format without making unintended changes. When I select
the whole document and press Ctrl-space for CharReset, nothing happens. I'm
not sure the command really ran, so one question is how do I explicitly run a
command listed under "all commands" (analogous to a command-line)? Advice
appreciated.

--
Christopher Brewster
Lockheed Martin, Eagan MN