Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Chris Chang Chris Chang is offline

Default Document margins/spacing increase when viewing on different comput

I have two computers, both with Microsoft Word 2003. I have a document that
has a lot of text and small margins, but everything fits one one page when I
view it on my first computer. However, I tried viewing the same document on
my second computer and the last five lines of the document end up on a second
page.

I have tried printing the document from both computers, and it prints out
just like what it shows on the screen (one page from the first computer, two
pages from the second). It looks like it may be an issue of top/bottom
margins and the spacing between each line of text (for some reason it looks
like there is wider spacing on the second printout), but I have no idea how
to fix it. Any suggestions? By the way, I also tried it on a few friends'
computers and those all work fine (text remains just on one page). The
second computer (the one with the issues) had the problem for a while, and I
recently reformatted and reinstalled everything, but the problem is still
there.

Thanks in advance for any help!