Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Wayne Wayne is offline

Default pleading numbers not printing

In Word 2003 my pleadings are not printing - they show up grayed out and will
never print. This is the case for new pleadings I create or ones others
create.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Grayed out is normal because the line numbers are in a text box
anchored to the header. As for not printing, in Word try
clicking on Tools | Options | Print | check the "Drawing objects"
box | OK.

Wayne wrote:

In Word 2003 my pleadings are not printing - they show up grayed out and will
never print. This is the case for new pleadings I create or ones others
create.

How to lose the page number but keep the pleading lines and numbers on the caption page stephboyardee Microsoft Word Help 1 March 4th 06 12:30 AM
adding pages MoJR Microsoft Word Help 23 February 28th 06 04:51 PM
Word Merge Document from Excel - numbers not printing with commas Judy Mailmerge 1 February 17th 06 05:42 AM
Printing pleading documents LPMastro Microsoft Word Help 6 September 4th 05 04:53 PM
Printing pages with roman page numbers and in different sections? bandy2000 Microsoft Word Help 2 April 12th 05 01:28 AM