Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
PublisherM PublisherM is offline

Default nested table word 2007

I am working in a 2007 document. 116 pgs (I know, over 100 pgs in older Word
versions caused problems; maybe still?). There are pages and pages of tables.
Several tables came from documents originally created in 2003. I am ending up
sporadically having nested tables -- up to 6 or 7 tables suddenly and
inexplicably on top of one another. I have to click to activate the table
properties and either cut the top table or sometimes I must click through to
access the Frame dialog box and click "remove frame." Both methods are
necessary - sometimes I can click the properties symbol to access a top-layer
table and cut it; other times I cannot activate it and must click the
external edge of the table (which I guess is the bottom table), then get to
the Frame box, remove frame, and then cut the table.
Can anyone explain this or have a better solution? thank you.

nested table level RPMitchal Tables 3 August 29th 08 09:21 AM
What is a nested table? mamaali3 New Users 1 August 3rd 08 06:56 AM
nested table Cindy Tables 1 June 6th 07 06:36 PM
How to make heading row to repeat in a nested table in Word 2K? ~mk Tables 1 October 22nd 05 05:33 AM
How do I "un-nest" a table from nested tables? Triplecee Tables 1 March 16th 05 02:19 PM