Caroline G

Default Mail Merge with Outlook Contacts Error

Office 2003
In going through the wizard to create a mail merge with email, when I click
on Choose Contacts Folder I get the following error : Unable to obtain list
from tables from the data source.

I've closed Outlook so it's not running when I attempt this - no luck.

I have a fair number of contacts so it's not an empty database. Just not
sure how to direct it since the error comes up and doesn't let me select
anything. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Doug Robbins

See the "Mailmerge from Outlook" item on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website
at:

http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,