karen

Default not merging all my records

I am trying to do a mailshot to 23 people, I can see all 23 letters in
preview but when I go to save in another document only first 12 letter are
there, why is this ???
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?a2FyZW4=?=,

I am trying to do a mailshot to 23 people, I can see all 23 letters in
preview but when I go to save in another document only first 12 letter are
there, why is this ???

We need more information

1. Versino of Word?

2. In what application is the data source stored? (Or did you create it in
Word, using the tools provided)

3. Can you specify what you mean by "preview" (there are a number of
possibilities)?

4. Then, just to be su you execute the mail merge to a new document? Or
are you saving the main merge document and opening it again?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org