Matthew Sas

Default German language grammar checker?

Hello MS Support Staff,

I am a student in German and French at university. I am very happy with the
French language grammar checking abilities in MS Word at the moment, and am
pleased with the level of service that Microsoft provides for keeping its
products "up-to-date". I would, however, like to see a German language
grammar checking ability included in MS Word. For example, when I change the
language to German (Germany), I would like for MS Word to not only notice
spelling mistakes that I make, but also any grammatical errors it encounters.

If it already available as an update, I have been having troubles finding
it. If it is not, if you could find the time to make it available it would be
greatly appreciated.

Also, do you know of any other similar products that can achieve the results
I am looking for?

Thankyou for your time today.

--
Matthew Sas